Beginning: January 2013
Guidance: Dr. med. Jörg Kampen
1. Establishing logistics for medical devices and pharmaceuticals/drugs.
2. Clinical education and postgraduate education of physicians.
3. Implementation of a Curriculum for a residency program in anaesthesiology.
4. Establishing epidural anaesthesia in obstetric anaesthesia.
5. Implementing the use of video-laryngoscopy as emergency procedures and for studies.
Prof. Dr. Waltraud Elsholz, MD german
Tesfu Gebrehiwet Lecturer II ACHS
BSc. Student Michael Haile
Dr. med. Jörg Kampen
MSc. Desale Tewelde
2014 March, October
2013 January, October
2017 November: Report by Prof. Dr. Warltraud Elsholz, german
2015 March: Letter from Tesfu Gebrehiwet, Lecturer II ACHS english
2014 October: Report by Dr. Jörg Kampen english
2014 March: Report by Dr. Jörg Kampen german
2014 March: Report by Dr. Gabriele von La Rosée german