Beginning: January 2012
Guidance: Dr. med. Kirsten Graubner and Dr. med. Katja Friedel (with March 2016) To ensure a regular practice for the Residents of the PGME Program, this project is running in cooperation with the team of Prof. Kaulhausen, Hammer-Forum.
1. Supporting education and training according to the Curriculum of the Orotta Medical School.
2. Improving the infrastructure of the Maternity Clinic (Orotta Hospital).
3. Working on an interdisciplinary cooperation.
4. Training the nurses.
5. Helping women by conducting difficult operations.
Dr. med. Kirsten Graubner
Sabine Schwenkner (Head of Nursery – For Eritrea)
Dr. Theresa Bernard
Dr. med. Karola Edelmann
Dr. med. Katja Friedel
– Kiflom Yohannes, MD – 3rd year (Chief Resident)
– Abduselam Hagos, MD – 1st year
– Desbele Mehari, MD – 1st year
– Martha Sium, MD – 1st year
– Okubit Solomon, MD – 1st year
– Medhane Tewelde, MD – 1st year
Project Infertility Treatment: Prof. Dr. med. Werner Lichtenegger
Project Dysplasia-Center: Dr. med. Stefan Seidl
Consultant: Prof. Horst-Michael Runge (Collaborating Center for Postgraduate Training and Research in Reproductive Health, Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg)
2019 – February, April, September, November
2018 – February, April, November
2017 – February, April, November
2016 – April, November
2015 – May
2014 – January, May
2013 – January, September
2012 – September
2017 January, February
2015 March, May, October
2014 January, May
2013 January, July, September
2012 January, September
2017, February: Report by Dr. med. Kirsten Graubner – S. Sabine Schwenkner german
2017, January: Report by Dr. med. Kirsten Graubner – S. Sabine Schwenkner german